Smart production time-tracking
Do you know what your operators spend their time on? Are they waiting unnecessarily for colleagues or for supplies? Do you have up-to-date information on the progress of all orders?
Reporting of production times
Paper-less documentation on each workplace
Real-time production data
Advanced analytic tools
TimeTRAQ is an application for tablets or terminals at workplaces equipped with a barcode or RFID chip reader. It allows the operators to log in to a specific workplace and track time of individual production operations.
- The operator can enter the quantity produced, report issues, or record the results of quality control measurements.
- Based on the data collected, you can monitor the efficiency of individual workplaces, detect delays or identify places where you could achieve greater efficiency by planning changes.
- The collected data can be used to calculate accurate costs per unit and to obtain more accurate data for pricing.
Recording operator activity
- The operator logs on to the terminal using a bar code or RFID
- They start the job by reading the part code or manual selection
- They can browse design or task-specific instructions
- Recording the number of units produced
- Reporting of scrap or defects of material
- Quality control (inspection measurement results, evaluation of part condition, etc.)
Work and production planning
- Visual interface to assign operators with jobs and workplaces
- Visualize of the progress of all orders
Digital signage with instructions for warehouse workers
- Warehouse staff will know in advance what material is needed for the next order.
- Better coordination of processes between warehouse and production sites.
We offer a complete solution that perfectly matches your needs. Thus, it is crucial for us to get to know you as well as possible. Every system we implement is the result of a careful and expert analysis of your specific requirements.
Find out how we can help you
Who will help you?
I will be happy to help you find answers to all your important questions and share with you the details of using ManuTRAQ products.